June Update

Istanbul, Turkey

It has been a ridiculously exhausting time at school, and it didn't seem to come to an end anytime soon. But here I am, chilling on my sister's bed on a rather calm saturday afternoon, thinking about how unimportant the things that seemed like a big bother turned out to be, and how my life is going in a completely different direction than I could have thought of. I noticed that I don't need validation from anyone in order to feel that I am worthy, instead, I began to distribute my energy in different areas - which turned out to be great idea as I don't even have time to murmur about my low self-esteem anymore. Well, I also feel like there are things I am good at, or even if not so, I'm trying out for stuff and even the fact that I want to learn about new things make me believe in myself and realize the things I am capable of. First came the driving licence, then I started to work part time as an intern student in a law firm (which I am doing full time now), then the watercoloring workshops, and starting from this week yoga and pilates classes. I also started to read more books and recently I am reading Greek tragedies and books concerning the history of art (well, impressionists). So long as I have things to focus on, I will be fine. 👯

Post a Comment

© as ayse as it gets. Design by Fearne.